Technology keeps on advancing and recently there has been the introduction of the Mazda-3. The introduction of the Mazda-3 has resulted in the boosting of the company’s sales by 30%. There has been much improvements in the auto industry all geared towards enhancing the efficiency by reducing all the related costs in all means possible. Such way is the fuel consumption. Mazda-3 is hereby well equipped with a number of features of this model and some of them include the following;
Features of the Mazda-3 Model
- Xenon headlamps and a 40 mpg highway mileage almost similar to the Mercedes Benz CLA250
- A steeply raked rear end or the hatchback a design that makes it far much different from the today’s featured auto-motives. This look gives this model of a vehicle a very decent look that strikes from far. It has some sculpted lines that are similar to the KODO design or model.
- It has a clearly set out inner side that reveals good passenger room and easier visibility. It has therefore been stretched in all dimensions to enable a clear and clean outlook.
- It has the best infotainment system. An Aha Radio is featured on the dashboard conveniently located so that the driver cannot divert his sight off the road side when tuning.
- It has the best active driving display indicating the speed, and the sight of drive located directly in the focus of the driver.
- The Blind spot monitoring lane is kept in the driver’s proximity. The new technology has been enhanced by the use of adaptive cruise control features.
- Its body is made of the brand new chassis which is roughly half inch shorter and 1.8 inches shorter than the model released in 2013. The rigidity of the body is up by a percentage of 30. Its wheelbase is capable of stretching up to 2.4 inches and its width capable of stretching by 1.6 inches. It has greater prowess for the shoulder room and a higher rear seatbacks. The rear legroom has been shaved a little bit.
- I t has a two liter cylinder engine that ideally does well up to 40 mpg which is currently considered a standard on most cars in US. It has a horsepower of 155 and a torque of 150 lb. This makes it a faster and efficient model of a car. Gasoline models are up-coming and will be available in Japanese markets.
- Its auto-braking system makes driving of this vehicle a great experience together with clunky navigational steering control. The braking system is capable of storing electrical energy required for braking and therefore cuts down on the energy consumption. Moreover this cuts on the task-loading on the engine making it become more and more strong.
- It has a forward collision alert that can alarm you in case of any upcoming danger.
In order to get prepared to drive this car model, one should be capable of driving well. You can get experience in the driving field by starting a driving licence application today. Enough practice is essential for one to become qualified and get the best recommended driving licence.