Wedding day – the biggest day of your life. If you are planning your own wedding, or someone else’s wedding, it is critical to make a few considerations first about the company you hire and what kind of limo you want. For instance, do you want something classy or a little bit more flashy? When it comes down to it, a limo is a classic way to arrive and leave your wedding in style, so you want the limo you choose to be a reflection of that. Also, of course you don’t want to spend to much money either, so choosing a service that won’t break the bank is critical. Here are five things to consider when hiring a wedding day limo.
- It is critical to decide how much you are willing to spend on a limo. Some limo services have special rates for weddings, because oftentimes the limo driver has to bring the couple to the wedding and then wait to bring the couple to the reception. If you only want the limo to bring you to your wedding, you could get a better deal on your limo service. The same goes if you only need a limo to bring you to your wedding reception.
- Decide how many hours you need the limo for. Some limo services offer their drivers and cars at an hourly rate – some offer their drivers and cars at a flat rate. Depending on the circumstances, you may only need the driver for a few hours. This consideration has to do with both your budget and whether you need a limo for the whole day or not. It may be extraneous to have a limo waiting around all day long – not to mention expensive if you are on a budget.
- It is also important to decide what kind of limo you want. Do you want a stretch limo or something a little more modest, like a town car? There are also longer and bigger limos if you are looking to make a statement. Or you can go with something a little more classic, like an antique limo. No matter what, deciding what kind of limo you want is important, because you don’t want to go overboard. If your wedding is minimal, perhaps all you need is a minimal limo.
- Safety is another crucial factor. If you are only going a short distance, perhaps a stretch limo is the safest, but if you are going a little bit of a distance, you may want to go with a safer town car or sports utility limo. Not only that, but you want to make sure the limo driver is not only insured, but also has had extensive training and safety lessons.
- Make sure that you also book in advance. If you are planning a wedding, you may want to call a limo service, like Deluxe Limo & Transportation, to book a car and a driver way in advance. The last thing you want is to be days away from the big day and get turned down by all the limo companies – all because you didn’t call in advance.