As car makers continue to improve their products and make them more appealing to drivers of all ages, car buyers enjoy the latest technological innovations in their vehicles. Once thought to be restricted to luxury cars, cutting-edge features now come standard with many classes of automobiles. Choosing the correct features will help slow a car’s depreciation over time. Here are some of the most popular options that people look for when investing in a new car.
- Cruise Control: These days, a car without cruise control is outdated. Cruise control helps save on gas money and gets the driver where he or she wants to go faster.
- Temperature Controls: Most vehicles come standard with air conditioning. However, the latest temperature control devices allow each passenger to set the thermostat to a comfortable temperature in his or her specific zone. No more fighting for temperature control in the back and front seats.
- Programmable Power Seats: Programmable power seats allow multiple drivers to customize how close or far away from the wheel they like to be when driving. With the touch of a button, a driver’s seat will set up just the way he or she wants it. Programmable power seats increase the resale value of a vehicle.
- Music Interface: Tape decks and removable radios are a thing of the past. Today, vehicles come standard with premium music devices equipped with MP3 jacks and wireless connections to your phone.
- Leather Seats: Both soccer mom and business executive deserve this luxury element. With proper maintenance, leather seats can add value to your car. It helps that they are much easier to clean than other kinds of seats.
- Vehicle Tracking System: Seasoned travelers and delivery industry workers both find it critically important to have a GPS tracker in their cars. The latest GPS trackers update regularly, taking into account new construction and businesses that have moved, which saves on travel time.
- Rear Entertainment System: Most parents will appreciate the benefits of a rear entertainment system on a long ride with thier children. Adults enjoy their driving experience by popping in a DVD that plays for their kid passengers in the back of the car.
- Rearview Camera: These safety devices are used to avoid collisions with people, animals, and inanimate objects. A viewing screen on the dashboard shows what the camera sees behind the car or truck when the vehicle is in reverse. This ensures a smooth, safe way to back up.
- Engine Upgrades: For those who want a larger engine with more cylinders and horsepower, engine upgrades are available for most makes and models.
- Moonroof: Sunroofs are notorious for leaking as a car begins to age. Moonroofs have been developed to create a tighter seal throughout the life of the car, allowing great airflow, viewing, and more while avoiding potential costly car damage.
Today, car buyers ensure that they have a mode of transportation that fits their unique needs and desires by selecting the proper customizations when purchasing an automobile. This not only gives you the benefit of driving in luxury, but also helps maintain your car’s resale value down the road.
Article courtesy of BrickHouse Security, follow them on Twitter @BrickHousesecur or read the Brickhouse Security Blog for more Industry news and updates on the latest home security and personal surveillance items.